As I am on my computer most of the day, I depend on software to help keep me organized and focused on my task. There are a couple of great programs that are worth looking at:
Put out by the OmniGroup, this is probably the most robust program out there. What I especially like is the ability to sort, filter and view your task and projects in several different way. You can also save your favorite views layout.
Another powerful task management program that has just come out of Beta. I like the way it lists your tasks by Today, Next, Someday and Projects. The interface makes it easy for you to get an idea of the big picture and provides a nice overview of all of your tasks.
The Hit List
New on the scene and still in Beta, The HIt List has the potential to be a great program. The program has a nice, clean interface and is probably the most visually pleasing of the three. The layout provides a nice overview of your projects with Today’s and Upcoming projects easily accessible. No syncing yet for iPhone but supposedly, it’s coming soon.
My personal choice, because of its power is OmniFocus. Plus I really needed the ability to change the fonts which the other two do not have (supposedly, Hit List will be adding this soon). I recommend taking all three for a test drive as they all have excellent features.
- Assigning Tasks to Others in Outlook 2007
- Screenshots Leaked from Microsoft Office 14
- Windows 7 Beta can be Downloaded for Free on Friday
- Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Release Screenshots
- Microsoft Extends Windows 7 Beta Availability
- Internet Explorer 9 Beta now available for download
- Set Applications to Automatically Launch at Startup