Handouts are printed output of your presentation with 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 9 slides on each page that your audience can use for future reference. In the Print dialog box, select the number of slides you want to be included in each page and the order of the slides (horizontal or vertical).
You might want to consider passing out the handouts at the end of your presentation so that the audience is not reading your handouts instead of listening to you!
To Print Slide Handouts
- Click the Microsoft Office button and then click Print from the menu.
- Select Handouts from the Print what: drop-down list.
- Select the number of slides to be printed on each page from the Slides per page: drop down list.
- Select the order of the appearance of the slides on the page (horizontal or vertical).
- Set any additional print options.
- Click OK.