Just a short tip today. I’m always on the lookout for new keyboard shortcuts and I stumbled upon this one just recently. You can easily move through your open Sheet tabs in Excel using the Ctrl + Page Up or Ctrl + Page Down keystroke combination.
Ctrl + Page Down will move you through the tabs from left to right and Ctrl + Page Up will move you through the tabs from right to left.
- PDF Shortcuts in Leopard
- How to Add a Shortcut Key to a Command in Word 2010
- Easily Move or Copy a Worksheet in Excel
- Apply Heading Styles in Word using the Keyboard
- Jump to Last Edit Location in Microsoft Word
- Take Screen Shots using a Keyboard Shortcut
- Navigating the iTunes Get Info Window with your Keyboard