Microsoft has just released Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 version 14.2.1. This update addresses some issues, especially with Outlook, that the recent Service Pack (14.1.0) created.
Chose Help > Check for Updates from any Microsoft Office application to run the AutoInstaller or you can download the update from Microsoft’s Web Site
Before you install the Office for Mac 2011 14.1 Update, make sure that the computer is running Mac OS X v10.5.8 or a later version of the Mac OS X operating system.
For a detailed description of the update, click HERE
- Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 Released
- Google to Release New Operating System to Compete with Windows
- Publisher 2010 Course Completed
- Windows 7 Release Candidate Available for Download
- Find Mac Software at VersionTracker
- Microsoft Releases Vista Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Release Screenshots