Has someone ever asked you to resend a message that you’ve previously sent to them? Or perhaps you want to send the same message you sent to someone else without copying/pasting or forwarding it. There’s an easy way to do this in Outlook, which many people aren’t aware of.
To Resend a message in Outlook
- Click to open your Sent Items folder in the left pane.
- Double-click the message you want to resend. This will open it in the message window.
- Click the Actions button on the Move group of the Ribbon.
- Click Resend This Message in the drop-down menu.
- If you want to resend the message to a different recipient, replace the name or address in the To… box with the recipient’s e-mail address.
- Click the Send icon.
Applies to Outlook 2013 & 2016
Share this post