If you subscribe to a newsletter and want to ensure that it doesn’t end up in your spam folder, add the sender’s email address to your Safe Senders list. This can be a single e-mail address such as email@example.com or an entire domain, such as pcmcourseware.com.
If you send out a newsletter or other informational messages to others, you might want to remind them to add you to their Safe Senders list to make sure that your email get through. It might even be helpful to send instructions on how to do so.
Note that by default, all email addresses in your Outlook contacts are considered Safe Senders by the Junk Email Filter. Email messages from safe senders are never moved to the Junk E-mail folder.
To Add an Address to Outlook’s Safe Senders List:
- Click the Home tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Junk icon on the Delete group of the Ribbon.
- Click Junk E-mail Options from the list.
- Click the Safe Senders tab. Click the Add button.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, type in the name or address you want to add.
- Click OK.
Share this post