Printing envelopes in Microsoft Word is straight-forward. If you are typing a letter and wish to print an accompanying envelope, Word will search your document and try to guess at the mailing address based upon the active document. You can either use the address that Word comes up with or type in your own in the Delivery Address box. Additionally, you can enter the Return address in the Return Address box. If you have used this feature before, the return address may already be present, as Word provides the option of keeping the return address that you enter as the default.
After you enter the mailing information, you can either print the envelope immediately or add it to the document for later printing. If you are using a non-standard size envelope (the default is Number 10) or need to modify the font typeface or font size, click the Options button for additional envelope options.
- Click the Mailings tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Envelopes button to display the envelopes tab of the Envelopes and Labels dialog box.
- If the delivery address is not correct, type in the correct address in the Delivery address box.
- If return address is not correct, type in the correct address in Return address box.
- Click the Options button for additional envelope options.
- Click Add to Document to add the envelope to the current document.
- Click Print to send the envelope immediately to the printer.
- Insert the envelope in your printer’s feed area.
Share this post